The Wick Tower in downtown Youngstown, Ohio, is an historic treasure designed by D.H. Burnham & Company and constructed from 1906-1910. The thirteen-story office building was designed in the Romanesque revival style and constructed of brick and terra cotta on a steel structural frame. It was financed by George Dennick Wick and served as the home of the Wick Brothers Trust Company as well as other family businesses.. In 2015, the tower was rehabilitated in a project that converted the building to residential uses. The renovation complied with the Secretary of Interior’s Standards for Preservation, receiving federal IRS Tax Credits and State of Ohio Historic Preservation Tax Credits. Interior work included the reconfiguration of upper floors with restoration of the main spaces on the first floor and basement. The original interior marble sheathing was polished in the main lobby and hallways, the mail chute for all thirteen floors, and the mail collection box in the lobby was restored. Many historic details on the exterior façade remained, although extensive restoration of the ornate terra cotta cornice was required. Replacement windows were installed throughout, and historic window openings were restored in the commercial storefront on the first floor. Masonry restoration and tuck pointing were part of the exterior rehabilitation, as well as the addition of decorative lighting along the Phelps Street façade to highlight the terra cotta cornices.